123Print.com = POOR PRINT QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
POOR PRINT QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Don't take my word for it just read this CRAZY email thread:
From: Jerry Cunningham
To: 123Print Support Team - email@example.com
Subject: Order Quality
To Whom It May Concern,
We placed this order with you a few months back and this past Tuesday the staff sent out our Holiday cards and used your return address labels on each envelope. Frankly, the print job on this order really is terrible. The ink on the majority of the labels is smudged and on some it looks like the ink has flaked off. In both cases, it makes the overall order seem very poor quality. Can you help me understand why this has happened, because we certainly do not want the order re-done if the same result will occur.
Thank you for contacting us.
We're sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, printing issues can happen sometimes in the production facility which is something that we can't control. However, we stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee which entitles anyone to return the product within 30 days of receiving it for a refund. Unfortunately, this item is already outside of the return period and we can no longer issue a refund. If you wish to reorder, we will be happy to give you a 30% off. You can use this discount code on your reorder, code is JAB30CE.
123Print Customer Relations Team
First off, I would encourage you to re-read my previous email. You should notice that I am not asking for a refund, nor am I looking for a discount on a next order.
But let me get this straight... If I order thousands of labels from you, which come in rolls. I am required to unroll and check all of the labels within the first 30 days to ensure there are no problems with your print quality, which by the way you claim you don't have ANY control over. Does that sound about right?
1) You are a printing company, right? And you don't have control over your print quality? That's like McDonalds saying they don't have control over the quality of their french fries.
2) I think your 100% Satisfaction Guarantee should read, "We at 123 Print have an absolute 100% satisfaction guarantee that we 100% stand behind, because we are 100% confident that its not a guarantee that we will ever have to deliver on, because we slap a disingenuous 30 limitation on it."
3) Proud moment for 123 Print
4) You are offering me a 30% discount off a new print order that might be just as screwed-up as this current order which I might not discover until well past your *** 30 day guarantee... Hmmm... Let me think about that.... NO THANK YOU, VERY MUCH!
I will gladly take my business elsewhere, but not before making sure that that ever-single-person in my social network and on many "review" blog, know how absurd your business is -- a printing company that doesn't have control over their printing and a 100% Bogus Guarantee...
There is an old adage that says, "Time either promotes you or exposes you." And that certainly applies here.
Time will tell...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "Hired Mr. Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork. When I contacted him to ask for my..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Tonight I stopped at the Taco Bell 022091 Denver, Co I ordered Cheezy Gordita Crunch (no spicy ranch) was charged 2.79 and did not receive along with orders totaling 21.07. I..."
- " I was really looking forward to giving my sons something special for summer camp. When I received an email for a Star Wars Lego Camp, I jumped at the..."
- "Horrible customer servive at Gate 26 At DIA. Lady attendant said she was busy when we needed her help so we left. Then when she announce for everyone with carry..."