POOR PRINT QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Don't take my word for it just read this CRAZY email thread:
From: Jerry Cunningham
To: 123Print Support Team - email@example.com
Subject: Order Quality
To Whom It May Concern,
We placed this order with you a few months back and this past Tuesday the staff sent out our Holiday cards and used your return address labels on each envelope. Frankly, the print job on this order really is terrible. The ink on the majority of the labels is smudged and on some it looks like the ink has flaked off. In both cases, it makes the overall order seem very poor quality. Can you help me understand why this has happened, because we certainly do not want the order re-done if the same result will occur.
Thank you for contacting us.
We're sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, printing issues can happen sometimes in the production facility which is something that we can't control. However, we stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee which entitles anyone to return the product within 30 days of receiving it for a refund. Unfortunately, this item is already outside of the return period and we can no longer issue a refund. If you wish to reorder, we will be happy to give you a 30% off. You can use this discount code on your reorder, code is JAB30CE.
123Print Customer Relations Team
First off, I would encourage you to re-read my previous email. You should notice that I am not asking for a refund, nor am I looking for a discount on a next order.
But let me get this straight... If I order thousands of labels from you, which come in rolls. I am required to unroll and check all of the labels within the first 30 days to ensure there are no problems with your print quality, which by the way you claim you don't have ANY control over. Does that sound about right?
1) You are a printing company, right? And you don't have control over your print quality? That's like McDonalds saying they don't have control over the quality of their french fries.
2) I think your 100% Satisfaction Guarantee should read, "We at 123 Print have an absolute 100% satisfaction guarantee that we 100% stand behind, because we are 100% confident that its not a guarantee that we will ever have to deliver on, because we slap a disingenuous 30 limitation on it."
3) Proud moment for 123 Print
4) You are offering me a 30% discount off a new print order that might be just as screwed-up as this current order which I might not discover until well past your *** 30 day guarantee... Hmmm... Let me think about that.... NO THANK YOU, VERY MUCH!
I will gladly take my business elsewhere, but not before making sure that that ever-single-person in my social network and on many "review" blog, know how absurd your business is -- a printing company that doesn't have control over their printing and a 100% Bogus Guarantee...
There is an old adage that says, "Time either promotes you or exposes you." And that certainly applies here.
Time will tell...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Went to my 'shoot' last sunday and believe me I feel ***! Applied via the Facebook ad just because modelling has always been an interest of mine and wanted a bit..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...."
- "They're there to steal your identity and lie about who you're married they're there to steal your identity and lie about who you're married to as well as use..."
- "Tonight I stopped at the Taco Bell 022091 Denver, Co I ordered Cheezy Gordita Crunch (no spicy ranch) was charged 2.79 and did not receive along with orders totaling 21.07. I..."
- "I have never been so rudely yelled at since I have been coming to the store for over 20 years this is the one at Colfax and sable when I..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."