123Print.com = POOR PRINT QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
POOR PRINT QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Don't take my word for it just read this CRAZY email thread:
From: Jerry Cunningham
To: 123Print Support Team - firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Order Quality
To Whom It May Concern,
We placed this order with you a few months back and this past Tuesday the staff sent out our Holiday cards and used your return address labels on each envelope. Frankly, the print job on this order really is terrible. The ink on the majority of the labels is smudged and on some it looks like the ink has flaked off. In both cases, it makes the overall order seem very poor quality. Can you help me understand why this has happened, because we certainly do not want the order re-done if the same result will occur.
Thank you for contacting us.
We're sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, printing issues can happen sometimes in the production facility which is something that we can't control. However, we stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee which entitles anyone to return the product within 30 days of receiving it for a refund. Unfortunately, this item is already outside of the return period and we can no longer issue a refund. If you wish to reorder, we will be happy to give you a 30% off. You can use this discount code on your reorder, code is JAB30CE.
123Print Customer Relations Team
First off, I would encourage you to re-read my previous email. You should notice that I am not asking for a refund, nor am I looking for a discount on a next order.
But let me get this straight... If I order thousands of labels from you, which come in rolls. I am required to unroll and check all of the labels within the first 30 days to ensure there are no problems with your print quality, which by the way you claim you don't have ANY control over. Does that sound about right?
1) You are a printing company, right? And you don't have control over your print quality? That's like McDonalds saying they don't have control over the quality of their french fries.
2) I think your 100% Satisfaction Guarantee should read, "We at 123 Print have an absolute 100% satisfaction guarantee that we 100% stand behind, because we are 100% confident that its not a guarantee that we will ever have to deliver on, because we slap a disingenuous 30 limitation on it."
3) Proud moment for 123 Print
4) You are offering me a 30% discount off a new print order that might be just as screwed-up as this current order which I might not discover until well past your *** 30 day guarantee... Hmmm... Let me think about that.... NO THANK YOU, VERY MUCH!
I will gladly take my business elsewhere, but not before making sure that that ever-single-person in my social network and on many "review" blog, know how absurd your business is -- a printing company that doesn't have control over their printing and a 100% Bogus Guarantee...
There is an old adage that says, "Time either promotes you or exposes you." And that certainly applies here.
Time will tell...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..."
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "I would never again purchase a Jenn-air product of any type. I had a stove top for less than three years and it cracked. The crack was not due to..."
- "Horrible customer servive at Gate 26 At DIA. Lady attendant said she was busy when we needed her help so we left. Then when she announce for everyone with carry..."
- "They're there to steal your identity and lie about who you're married they're there to steal your identity and lie about who you're married to as well as use..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."